Sunday, February 17, 2008
happy hearts month..:)
A Distant Whisper in the Wind
Witnessing your soothing smile entrances my young heartHopeful eyes forever yearn to consume your treasured loveYears slowly pass while profound emotions remain unspokenYet the burning blaze strengthens with each blissful memoryAs my optimistic soul desires your admiration and enthusiasmMy lips do not speak the beautiful words enclosed in my heartEverlasting love remaining a bashful mystery simply from youStrolling serenely along naturally green scenery; my mind wandersSuddenly a gentle whiff of a distant rose slowly reaches my senses Reminisces of a forgotten love engulf thoughts blocking uncertainty Reaching the surface...no longer can I restrain these captivating dreamsYearning to finally grow the wings it desire to effortlessly break freeFading scars of rejection still evident in a soul left neglected and scornedYet the trusting time has arrived; all I believe in delightfully take flightDream boy, let my sweetest of fantasies and my strongest of hopesTenderly travel with the wandering wind fleeing each fear and worryTo finally reach its faithful destination which is guarded by indecisionRupture through the darkness leaving rays of loving light in its shadowsLastly implant in your inquisitive ears the passions eager to be exposedNo longer will my love for you overcome me; they have found a homeMerely a vague memory of love now left as a distant whisper in the wind

posted by mine at 12:40 AM |



1 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Blogger Kae Freya said........
yehey aq una...