Tuesday, February 19, 2008
its pathetic "for me"..
my soul aches,
my heart breaks,
a tear in my eye ill forever cry.
i wish my pain away,
i wish it away today.
why does it hurt so bad
does this make him glad?
why does he douse my inner flame?
was this break up my blame?
what did i do to deserve this?
i just wish i could have one last kiss.

who am i so heartbroken?

a depressed soul ill always be,
everyone will always see.
i will be strong,
because he was wrong.
this is now the past,
it's going very fast.
love so simple, but hard to say.
it keeps me living another day.
im drowning in thoughts of how things use to be.
my chest was shut tight, complete with purity.
it's been a bad day,
i'll try letting it not show,
another sad day, im just letting it go.

why am i so broken?....
posted by mine at 3:38 AM |



1 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Blogger Kae Freya said........
nyc nyc nyc...
magaling magaling magaling...
hanep!!