Wednesday, February 20, 2008


summer summer.. paraki ya..:l
In my head I hear a humming:Summer, summer summer's coming.Soon we're going on vacationBut there is a complication:Day by day the problem's growing-We don't know yet where we're going!
Mother likes the country best;That's so she can read and rest.Dad thinks resting is a bore;He's for fishing at the shore.Sailing is my brother's pick;Sailing makes my sister sick;She says swimming's much more cool,Swimming in a swimming pool.As for me, why, I don't care,I'd be happy anywhere!
In my head I hear a humming:Summer, summer, summer's coming.Soon we're going on vacationBut we have a complication:Day by day the problem's growing-Where oh where will we be going?
posted by mine at 4:09 AM |



2 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Kae Freya said........
na cosa man se...
ya manda man post c maam kunese??
 

At March 10, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Blogger Lesley said........
....hmmmmmm...
okaya......
ready ka na tlaga ha!!